affecting approximately 13.7% of Irish adults at any one point in time.
Social Anxiety Publications.
The follow is a list of available book and e-books with regard to Social Anxiety Disorder & Social Phobia.
The Social Anxiety Book List.
- Overcoming Social Anxiety & Shyness
by Gillian Butler
- Overcoming Social Anxiety and Shyness
A Self-Help Guide Using Cognitive Behavioral Techniques
by Gillian Butler
- The Anxiety and Phobia Workbook
by Edmund J. Bourne
- Diagonally-Parked in a Parallel Universe
Working Through Social Anxiety
- Managing Social Anxiety, Workbook, 2nd Edition
A Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy Approach
- What You Must Think of Me
A Firsthand Account of One Teenager’s Experience with Social Anxiety Disorder
- The Mindfulness and Acceptance Workbook for Social Anxiety and Shyness
Using Acceptance and Commitment Therapy to Free Yourself from Fear and Reclaim Your Life
- Painfully Shy
How to Overcome Social Anxiety and Reclaim Your Life
- Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life
by Thich Nhat Hanh
- Mindfulness: A practical guide to finding peace
by Prof Mark Williams and Dr Danny Penman
CBT Group Treatment
The programme, which largely adopts a cognitive
behavioural model, is conducted over fourteen weeks.
If you wish to apply for a place on our Social Anxiety
Programme please read and follow the instructions in
the section ‘Process of applying for a place in our
Social Anxiety Programme.’
We Need Your Help!
We’re 100% non-profit and rely on the good will of people like you to enable us to continue to provide this invaluable treatment for so many people throughout Ireland.
100% of your donation goes towards helping people with Social Anxiety Disorder.
Latest News & Events
With the support of people like you, we’ve been able to help thousands of people throughout Ireland. Keep up to date with all things SAI via our blog with weekly updates, news, service updates and helpful information.